– Ryan Holmes, founder and CEO of HootSuite (Source: HootSuite Blog)
– Andrew Grill, global managing partner at IBM, TEDx speaker and author of Eminence in the Digital World (London Calling)
– Alex McCann, award-winning social media consultant and director of AltrinchamHQ (read about how small businesses can get the most from social media)
– Jeff Bullas, global business and marketing blogger and speaker (Source: Jeff Bullas)
Like what you’re reading? There's even more content on our social media – why not follow us to keep up to date with all things Gazprom Energy?
– Jayson DeMers, founder & CEO of content marketing company AudienceBloom and writer covering online marketing for entrepreneurs. (Source: Forbes)
– Wesley Young, blogger and vice president of public affairs for the Local Search Association (Source: Search Engine Land)
For the previous business blogger tips for SMEs instalments, click below:
Part 1: Sales and marketing & finance
Part 2: People management & recruitment
Part 3: Business growth, leadership & networking
Alternatively, to find out about our business energy solutions for SMEs, visit the homepage or call us on 0161 837 3395
The views, opinions and positions expressed within this article are those of our third party content providers alone and do not represent those of Gazprom Energy. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. Gazprom Energy accepts no liability for any errors, omissions or representations.
Expert business bloggers share 50 tips for SMEs – Part 1: sales, marketing and finance
Expert business bloggers share 50 tips for SMEs – Part 2: people management and recruitment
Expert business bloggers share 50 tips for SMEs – Part 3: business growth, leadership and networking